Please join us for the Newcomers and Neighbors Club's Annual Fashion Show
Join us for fantastic food, a new specialty cocktail at the no-host bar, amazing raffles, and men and women fashions, modeled by NNCNN members. Our Treasure Trove of Fashion is presented by: Boutique Elegante, Chico's, Orvis, South Creek Clothing Co, Upper Deck, William Furs, and White House Black Market.
Emceed by our own Steve Schifferdecker. Piano music by the versatile and unique local jazz pianist, Erika Paul.
You do not want to miss our raffle basket extravaganza created by our Activity Groups. Each fabulous basket will have a value of $50 or more. Come early to peruse the baskets! You can avoid the raffle ticket purchase line by purchasing your raffle tickets online when you make your reservation or in advance at the September luncheon.
And as always, you will enjoy an amazing lunch while chatting with your tablemates. Please join us for a fun time exploring all of the fashion treasures the stores will offer.
A SPECTACULAR and FUN AFTERNOON!
Boston Bibb Salad
with Apples, Pears, Sun Dried Cranberries,
Gorgonzola Cheese, Caramelized Walnuts, Shaved Fennel,
Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Chicken Roulade stuffed with Prosciutto, Mushrooms, Spinach, Ricotta Cheese,
topped with Tarragon and Chardonnay Cream Sauce, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Twin Filet Medallions with Maytag Bleu Cheese Crust and Porcini Demi-Glaze
Wild Mushroom Risotto, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
Portabella Mushroom Stuffed with Quinoa, Baby Kale, Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. Served with Pesto Vinaigrette
Dessert Trio Sampler
Regular or Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea and Selection of Hot Tea on Request
Dietary Questions? Special Requests will only be considered before October 15.
Contact Valerie Mincheff, Venue Director, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 742-1121.
Reservation Questions? Contact Maureen Hernandez, Reservations Director, at
email@example.com or (775) 360-6435.
You do not need to be a Newcomers and Neighbors Club of Northern Nevada member to register for our annual Fashion Show!
- Tickets cost $45.00 per person and they go on sale on September 1.
- The last day mail-in reservations can be made is October 13; online reservations through October 15. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations after October 15.
- Pay by credit card by clicking on the Reserve Your Seat link above. Online registration opens on September 1.
- Or send a check (payable to Newcomers and Neighbors Club of Northern Nevada or NNCNN) to Newcomers Club, PO Box 11163, Reno, NV 89510. Click on the following link to download the Reservation Form. Please include your name and menu choice (chicken piccata or filet medallions or vegetarian) with your check.
- Seat assignments are made using a random drawing.
Multiple Guests Sitting Together
If multiple attendees wish to sit together, a single reservation must be submitted:
- Your reservation must be paid with one check or one credit card.
- Your reservation must include all guest names and their menu choices (chicken roulade or filet medallions or vegetarian).
- There is a maximum of 8 people per table.
10:00 am Social Time, Photo Booth, Raffle Ticket Sales, No-Host Bar
11:30 am President's Welcome
11:45 am Lunch is served
12:30 pm Fashion Show Program
Parking is available on the northwest corner of Virginia and Peckham.
There is also parking on the east side of the building.
There will be no valet parking due to COVID-19.
If you need a wheelchair, please call the concierge at 825-4700 the day before the luncheon.