COMMUNITY EVENTS FOR September 2022
**Note: Due to varying COVID-19 concerns, please check with sites for the latest restrictions. You can click on the highlighted event for more information; click on their Events Calendars.
Sep: Reno Aces: Greater Nevada Field, 50 Evans Ave.
● Sep 1-4 Las Vegas Aviators
● Sep 6-11 Salt Lake Bees
● Sep 13-18 Sacramento River Cats
● Sep 20-25 Las Vegas Aviators
● Sep 26-28 Tacoma Rainiers
Sep: City of Reno:
● Sep 7,14 (5pm-8pm): Feed the Camel food trucks, McKinley Arts & Cultural Center, 925 Riverside Dr.
● Sep 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (4pm-8pm): Thursday nights at the Riverside Farmers’ Market, until Winter-Hours Sept/Oct.
Sep 10 (10am-6pm): Hands ON! Second Saturday: Nevada Love with Nevada Humanities Literary Crawl
Sep 9-11 (4:30am-12pm): The Great Reno Balloon Race Rancho San Rafael Park, 1595 Sierra Street, Reno NV
● Dawn Patrol, Mass Ascension, Arts and Crafts, Balloon Rides
Sep 14-18 (8am-4:30pm): Reno Air Races 14501 Mt Anderson Street, Reno NV (Reno Stead Airport)
● Worlds faster Motorsport…. planes racing wing-tip to wing-tip at 500mph one of a kind thrill you have to see, hear and feel to believe. Aerobatics, Military aircraft displays.
Aug 31-Sept 5 (11am-9pm): Best In The West Nugget Rib Cookoff
Victorian Square, 1100 Nugget Ave, Sparks, NV
● Good food, Live Entertainment, Arts and Crafts
Sep (Check website for hours): Nevada Discovery Museum; special activities for families with children 5 & under; Small Wonder Wednesdays, 490 S. Center St., Reno; 775-786-1000, $11/$13 (free for members). Admission is reduced $5 every Wednesday, after 4pm.
Sep (11am–5pm): North Tahoe Arts, visit the North Tahoe Arts Shop for local craft, jewelry, art & classes for all ages, 380 NorthLake Blvd., Tahoe City.
Sep (Tu-Fr 11am-4pm, Sa 1pm-4pm): Sparks Heritage Museum, collections, lectures and outdoor exhibits, 814 Victorian Ave., Sparks, 775-355-1144. Be sure to check-out the interesting past-lectures online.
Other websites to check for things to do around Reno: