Music, Music, Music
Tom Stryker and Jimmy Vermilion, “Impromptu,” have been playing the Reno/Tahoe/Carson area for quite a few years as a duo, also at different times as soloists or members of larger groups including orchestras and symphonies.
They are unique as Tom plays chromatic harmonica and Jimmy plays keyboards and is a vocalist. Jimmy has a rich history as the keyboardist/vocalist for the famous Reno based Tommy Bell Orchestra. Tom is a world chromatic harmonica player and a former lead player for the famous Borrah Minevitch, Harmonica Rascal, Johnny Puleo and His Harmonica Gang.
Their music spans classical, rock, country, pop and of course, standards from the American Songbook along with Jazz.
Tom and Jimmy will perform many favorites today, including "Ruby," "Peg O’ My Heart", "I Thought About You" and others.
Kathy Walton, Program Director
Fresh Garden Greens, Tomato, Cucumber and Carrots with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Ranch Dressing
Grilled Chicken Tagine with Lemon and Cumin Marinade,
Green Olives, Capers, Cilantro, Sundried Apricot Cous Cous,
Vegetable Medley, Natural Chicken Jus
Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Porcini Cream Sauce,
Vegetable Medley, Roasted Pesto Tomato
Dutch Crunch Rolls and Butter
Strawberry Champagne Cake
Iced Tea and Water
(Coffee, Decaf and Speciality Teas on request)
- Price: $27.00 per person.
- Reservations are required.
- Reservations are due by July 10.
- Cancellations after July 10 will not receive a refund.
- Reservations accepted for the current event only.
- Include your full name with your reservation and clearly indicate your nickname if it differs from the name on the check.
- Seating is OPEN so plan to arrive by 10:30 am if you need to seat a large group.
Pay by credit card on our website
or send a check to NNCNN, PO Box 11163, Reno, NV 89510
Dietary Questions? Special Requests will only be considered before July 10.
Contact our Venue Director, Carolyn Avanzino, at
firstname.lastname@example.org or (714) 329-2214.
Reservation Questions? Contact our Reservations Director, Roxanne Scott, at
email@example.com or (775) 360-6435.
- 10:30 am Social Time, Raffle Ticket Sales Begin
- 11:45 am Luncheon is Served
- 12:30 pm Meeting Called to Order
- 12:45 pm Performance begins
- 1:15 pm Final Raffle and Cash Drawing
- Parking is available on the northwest corner of Virginia and Peckham.
- There is also parking on the east side of the building.
- There will be no valet parking due to COVID-19.
- If you need a wheelchair, please call the concierge at 825-4700 the day before the luncheon.